Six Steps for Success at #HealthSummit14
In less than two weeks, we will be gathering in Kelowna, BC for The 14th Annual Healthcare Summit to discuss pressing healthcare topics and issues. This years Summit is action-packed with incredible speakers, panel sessions, and networking opportunities. Here are our tips for getting the most professional value and enjoyment out of your time at #HealthSummit14.
- This event is intimate and very focused around policy issues in healthcare. Make the most of your time by attending the sessions (they are always full!), participating in Q&A, and networking during the breaks.
- Are you a vendor? Don’t try to pitch or demo your products. This event is all about relationship building or discussing key issues.
- Are you a policy maker? Enjoy being able to meet with all of your suppliers/vendors in one day, and engage with other experts.
- First time at the conference? After the conference on Thursday head over to Rose’s to enjoy their patio and mingle with other conference attendees (It’s a hot spot among our delegates!). Also, be sure to make it to our annual end of conference BBQ on Friday to connect with other delegates who might be interested in a round of golf. No better way to unwind after a conference than to connect with fellow delegates, foster new relationships, and enjoy 18 holes.
- Ready to Unwind? Take full advantage of the perks available exclusively to our delegates while you’re in Kelowna: Delegate Rewards
- Follow us on social media during the conference to stay in the loop about what’s happening via live tweet (Twitter: @RebootComm), and be sure to connect with Reboot Communications and other delegates on LinkedIn to keep the conversation going after the conference has come to a close!
The 14th Annual Healthcare Summit kicks off in Kelowna, BC in 13 days. This is a must-attend event for healthcare policy makers, executives, and leaders. If you haven’t secured your spot yet, it’s not too late! You can still register to be a delegate here. Looking forward to seeing you soon in Kelowna!