Six Steps for Success at #HealthSummit15
In just over a week, we will be gathering in Kelowna, BC for The 15th Annual Healthcare Summit to discuss pressing healthcare topics and issues. This years Summit is action-packed with incredible speakers, panel sessions, and networking opportunities. Here are our tips for getting the most professional value and enjoyment out of your time at #HealthSummit15.
- This event is intimate and very focused around policy issues in healthcare. Make the most of your time by attending the sessions, participating in Q&A, and networking during the breaks.
- Are you a vendor? Don’t try to pitch or demo your products. This event is all about relationship building or discussing key issues.
- Are you a policy maker? Enjoy being able to meet with all of your suppliers/vendors in one day, and engage with other experts.
- First time at the conference? After the conference on Monday head over to Rose’s to enjoy their patio and mingle with other conference attendees (It’s a hot spot among our delegates!). Also, be sure to make it to our annual end of conference BBQ on Tuesday to connect with other delegates.
- Ready to Unwind? Take full advantage of the perks available exclusively to our delegates while you’re in Kelowna. Our delegate rewards are listed in the conference program.
- Follow us on social media during the conference to stay in the loop about what’s happening via live tweet (Twitter: @RebootComm), and be sure to connect with Reboot Communications and other delegates on LinkedIn to keep the conversation going after the conference has come to a close!
The 15th Annual Healthcare Summit kicks off in Kelowna, BC in 6 days. This is a must-attend event for healthcare policy makers, executives, and leaders. If you haven’t secured your spot yet, it’s not too late! You can still register to be a delegate here. Looking forward to seeing you soon in Kelowna!