This first annual summit will be a hybrid event offering a digital-first experience with a virtual component as well as a live in-person summit. The summit will offer a platform for over 1000 security and privacy professionals from around the world to discuss important issues on how we securely live, work, and play as the move to digital platforms accelerates.
Presented by Reboot Communications in partnership with ISACA Vancouver, this three-day summit will provide essential education, training and opportunities for CPD credits for individuals who are responsible for the transformation of the public and private sector into the new digital economy.
Reasons to Attend
- Timely, motivational presentations from leading industry experts
- Learn about current trends, issues and actions
- Valuable CPD credits to maintain a variety of qualifications essential for your career
- Unparalled networking opportunities
- Informative pre-conference educational sessions and many compelling panel sessions
- Get immediate answers and solutions to issues current in your organization
|Early Bird registration by March 5, 2021||Regular registration after March 5, 2021|
Registration Fees Include
- 2 buffet lunches (in-person registration only)
- All coffee breaks (in-person registration only)
- All keynotes and panel sessions
- Pre-conference educational sessions (in-person registration only)
- Access to exhibition booths (virtual and in-person)
- Conference materials
- Access to virtual platform
- On-line access to presentations post-event
Stay connected and engaged in the conversation leading up to and during the conference by following along on Twitter. Use the event hashtag to follow others who are already posting, and include it in your tweets to add to the existing discussions. The hashtag for this year’s summit is #VIPSS21 and our twitter handle is @VIPSSummit. We would appreciate you sharing your voice with our other followers.
Westin Bayshore Vancouver
With lush and serene Stanley Park at its doorstep, water lapping the Coal Harbour Shores, snow-capped North Shore mountains in sight, and the vibrant city centre just around the corner, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver is in perfect balance with its breathtaking surroundings. An elegant base from which to explore Vancouver, this resort-style property is a hub for well-being, whether travelling for leisure or business. A variety of year-round signature wellness programs promote feeling your best, while premier food and beverage offerings recharge the body and mind. Over 71,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, one of Western Canada’s largest hotel ballrooms, and customizable catering options make this iconic hotel an ideal destination for conferences and social events. The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver is your gateway to inspired revitalization.