What is Social Media Camp
Social Media Camp is a three-day, knowledge-rich conference that covers all key issues for getting the most out of social media marketing, whether you’re responsible for driving website traffic, managing the online marketing budget, reputation management, customer service or stewarding your company’s online brand.
Why You Should Attend:
- Since 2010 over 4,000 people have attended Social Media Camp, and 65% of attendees are key decision makers.
- All SMC speakers are handpicked to provide you with the most relevant, useful insights and best practices into building and maintaining powerful social media strategies that will grow your business.
- The Networking: you will meet valuable business contacts that could be your next business partner, supplier, employee or client.
- We have a strict policy of no sales pitches from the podium.
- Whether you are B2B, B2C, from a small-to-medium business or a large enterprise, SMC has something for you. With more than 35 workshops, panels, keynotes and learning sessions, you can personalize your SMC experience to your specific business and educational needs.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone interested in learning, from the best social media minds in North America, how to harness the power of social media to further your brands reach and impact. Whether you are a business owner, marketing manager, non-profit, educator or media company, SMC has something for you.
- Business Owners
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Business Strategy
- Customer Relations
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Social Media Assistants
- Online Community Managers
- Social Media Strategists
- Business Development
- Community Marketers
- Media sales
- Agency Account Managers
We are excited to welcome you to the 6th annual Social Media Camp in beautiful Victoria BC. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, start-up, small business, non-profit or a mid-sized company, SMC is designed to provide you with the insights & knowledge you need to improve your social media marketing efforts and achieve your company’s business goals. You can choose from relevant case studies, interactive workshops, riveting keynote talks, speaker panels, a trade show and lots of networking opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you in Victoria this May.
Partnership with Reboot Communications
Reboot Communications is pleased to be working with Chris Burdge and Paul Holmes to bring you the 6th Annual Social Media Camp, the largest social media conference in Canada. Social Media Camp continues to grow each year and consistently delivers exciting, innovative content that is both inspiring and practical for organizations that want to take their business to the next level online.
As the conference enters its 6th year, it promises to be even bigger and better. We look forward to working with Social Media Camp to continue to grow the conference and build on its past success.
For more information on Social Media Camp including the agenda, speakers and sponsors please visit the official website at www.socialmediacamp.ca.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at the 6th Annual Social Media Camp please download our sponsorship package.
The Victoria Conference Centre
There’s nowhere in the world like Victoria. It’s small yet sophisticated; a technology leader and an historic capital city; a vibrant business community yet surrounded by nature. At its heart is the Victoria Conference Centre – an exceptional experience for delegates and world-class support for planners.
Victoria Conference Centre
720 Douglas Street,
If you would like to sponsor this event, please download the Sponsorship Brochure for more information.