Privacy and data protection is the number one issue businesses around the world are facing. Personal privacy is at the forefront of information sharing and social media requirements. For the past 20 years, the Privacy and Security Conference has been the number one conference on the issues of privacy and security globally.
Presented by the Offices of the CIO and Corporate Information and Records Management, Ministry of Citizens’ Services, Province of British Columbia, this three-day conference attracts over 1000 delegates and 100 international subject matter experts. It provides essential education, training and opportunities for CPD credits for individuals who are responsible for the transformation of the public and private sector into the new digital economy.
Reasons to Attend
- Timely, motivational presentations from leading industry experts
- Learn about current trends, issues and actions
- Valuable CPD credits to maintain a variety of qualifications essential for your career
- Unparalled networking opportunities
- Informative 3-hour pre-conference educational sessions and 1.5-hour panel sessions
- Get immediate answers and solutions to issues current in your organization
|Early Bird registration by December 14, 2018||Regular registration after December 14, 2018|
|Public Sector||$750.00 CAD (plus GST)||$925.00 CAD (plus GST)|
|Private Sector||$850.00 CAD (plus GST)||$1,250.00 CAD (plus GST)|
*We are pleased to offer our Alumni program, providing a special rate to past attendees. Delegates who have attended this conference before will receive the special public sector price of $695 or private sector price of $795 when they register on or before September 28th. Please contact us for the promo code if you did not receive it by email.
Registration Fees Include
- 2 plated lunches
- All coffee breaks
- All keynotes, plenaries, panel sessions and applied sessions
- Pre-conference educational sessions
- Access to networking lounges
- Networking reception Thursday evening
- Conference notebook
- Conference materials
- On-line access to presentations post-event
Stay connected and engaged in the conversation leading up to and during the conference by following along on Twitter. Use the event hashtag to follow others who are already posting, and include it in your tweets to add to the existing discussions. The hashtag for this year’s conference is #PSV2019 and our twitter handle is @Reboot_Comm. We would appreciate you sharing your voice with our other followers.
Victoria Conference Centre
There’s nowhere in the world like Victoria. It’s small yet sophisticated; a technology leader and an historic capital city; a vibrant business community yet surrounded by nature. At its heart is the Victoria Conference Centre – an exceptional experience for delegates and world-class support for planners.
Victoria Conference Centre
720 Douglas Street
If you would like to sponsor this event, please download the Sponsorship Brochure for more information.