Revolutionizing Healthcare through Data-Driven Innovation
Where we’ll embrace change, turn problems into potential, and chart the future in healthcare
The 23rd Annual Healthcare Summit: The Future of Innovation, Personalized Medicine and Genomics, bringing together over 50 national and international subject matter experts and leaders in digital health technology, personalized medicine, health innovation, value-based healthcare and genomics. Our goal is to facilitate a collaborative and interactive platform that can stimulate innovative thinking, develop new relationships, and help translate research into practice.
Educating and discussing the most relevant topics on the rapid acceleration towards digital healthcare.
- Digital Health Transformations
- Personalized Medicine
- Human Capital Management
- Primary Care
- Digital Health
- Health Innovation
Summit Rates (In-person registration)**
It is a place where you will experience engaging and interactive live keynotes and concurrent panel sessions, networking activities, interactive exhibit booths and the opportunity to build business relationships.
(until August 15th)
|Public Sector||$475.00 CAD (plus GST)
||$675.00 CAD (plus GST)
|Private Sector||$775.00 CAD (plus GST)
||$975.00 CAD (plus GST)
- 2 day live interactive in-person experience in Vancouver, BC
- Collaborate with senior executives who are leading and changing the healthcare industry
- Signature keynotes by international subject matter experts in healthcare
- Concurrent panel sessions + interactive in-person Q & A
- Unparalleled in-person networking via 1:1 meetings and small group conversations
- Lunch and coffee breaks (please note breakfast is not provided)
If you are a post-secondary student please inquire about our special student rate.
**Subject to provincial guidelines
Stay connected and engaged in the conversation leading up to and during the summit by following along on Twitter @HLTHCARESUMM. Use the event hashtags #HCS and #HCS23 in your tweets to add to the existing discussions. Please also join our new healthcare group on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13913989.
Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel
If you are attending the 23rd Annual Healthcare Summit and need to make a hotel reservation we have a room block at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel with room rates starting at $179. The room block ends October 2nd. To book a room within this room block please click here.
The Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel is situated right near the water, a stone’s throw from the beautiful Stanley Park as well as the bustling Gastown district and the renowned shopping on Robson Street and within easy access to an incredible array of arts and entertainment. We’re also steps from the Vancouver Convention Centre.
Each of the guest rooms at our downtown Vancouver hotel features floor-to-ceiling windows, Japanese automatic bidets (TOTO®), 55” flat screen TVs and traditional welcoming origami cranes, a symbol of hospitality. These high quality amenities are signature features of APA Hotel in Japan and unique toAPA’s Urban Style Hotel concept. Our rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. You’ll also have access to our top-notch fitness center, pool and hot tub—not to mention our signature Prestons Restaurant + Lounge, the perfect spot to drink, dine and dish about your Vancouver experience.
– Must cancel 48 hours prior to 4:00PM the day of arrival to avoid penalty. Cancellation fee of 1 night’s room and tax at confirmed rate.
– No-Show: Reservations where the guest has not arrived on their confirmed arrival date will be cancelled by the hotel and the party which has guaranteed the reservation will be charged an amount equalling one (1) night’s room rate and applicable taxes.
– Early Departure: An early departure fee equalling one night of the confirmed room rate and applicable taxes will be charged to the party which guaranteed the reservation for guests departing before their confirmed departure dates. Guests will be exempt from this charge if they change their departure dates prior to their arrival date or at the time of check in.