Privacy and data protection is the number one issue businesses and governments around the world are facing. Personal privacy is at the forefront of information sharing and social media requirements. For the past 20 years, the Privacy and Security Conference has been the number one conference on the issues of privacy and security globally.
This year’s conference will be a hybrid event offering a digital-first experience with a virtual component as well as a live in-person component. The conference will offer a platform for over 1000 security and privacy professionals to discuss important issues. It provides essential education, training and opportunities for CPD credits for individuals who are responsible for the transformation of the public and private sector into the new digital economy.
Reasons to Attend
- Timely, motivational presentations from leading industry experts
- Learn about current trends, issues and actions
- Valuable CPD credits to maintain a variety of qualifications essential for your career
- Unparalled networking opportunities
- Informative and compelling panel sessions
- Get immediate answers and solutions to issues current in your organization
|Early Bird In-person Registration by December 31, 2020||Regular In-person Registration after December 31, 2020||Early Bird Virtual Registration by December 31, 2020||Regular Virtual Registration after December 31, 2020|
|Public Sector||$325.00 CAD (plus GST)||$425.00 CAD (plus GST)||$275.00 CAD (plus GST)||$350.00 CAD (plus GST)|
|Private Sector||$425.00 CAD (plus GST)||$525.00 CAD (plus GST)||$275.00 CAD (plus GST)||$350.00 CAD (plus GST)|
Registration Fees Include
- Two lunches (in-person registration only)
- All coffee breaks (in-person registration only)
- All keynotes, panel sessions and applied sessions
- Access to exhibition booths (virtual and in-person)
- Conference materials
- Access to virtual platform
- On-line access to presentations post-event
Stay connected and engaged in the conversation leading up to and during the conference by following along on Twitter. Use the event hashtag to follow others who are already posting, and include it in your tweets to add to the existing discussions. The hashtag for this year’s conference is #PrivSecYYJ and our twitter handle is @PrivSecYYJ. We would appreciate you sharing your voice with our other followers.
Victoria Conference Centre
There’s nowhere in the world like Victoria. It’s small yet sophisticated; a technology leader and an historic capital city; a vibrant business community yet surrounded by nature. At its heart is the Victoria Conference Centre – an exceptional experience for delegates and world-class support for planners.
Victoria Conference Centre
720 Douglas Street