Held in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada this conference is a must attend for those working in the privacy and security fields. Presented by the Office of the CIO and the Ministry of Citizens’ Services, Government of British Columbia, this three-day conference, is recognized as one of the top tier events in North America. Anyone working in the information privacy and security fields will benefit from the speakers, discussions and networking at the conference. Attendees are from every level both within government and private industry. The conference draws an international audience of some 1,000 delegates with an interest in cutting edge policy, programs, law, research and technologies aimed at the protection of privacy and security.
Reasons to Attend
- Get face-to-face dialogue with international industry experts who have successfully implemented best practices solutions
- Learn about current trends, issues and actions
- Obtain your annual Continuing Professional Development credits
- Discover new methods and products that can lower expenses and increase revenues
- Take the pulse of what is happening for tools, technologies, and processes
- Get Immediate answers and solutions to issues current in your organization
|Early Bird registration
by December 15, 2017
after December 15, 2017
|Public Sector||$675.00 CAD
|Private Sector||$795.00 CAD
*We are pleased to offer our Alumni program, providing a special rate to past attendees. Delegates who have attended previous conferences will receive the special price of $595 when they register on or before September 29th. Please contact us for the promo code if you did not receive it by email.
Registration Fees Include
- 2 plated lunches
- All coffee breaks
- All keynotes, plenaries, panel sessions and applied sessions
- Pre-conference educational sessions
- Access to networking lounges
- Networking reception Thursday evening
- Conference notebook
- Conference materials
- On-line access to presentations post-event
Victoria Conference Centre
There’s nowhere in the world like Victoria. It’s small yet sophisticated; a technology leader and an historic capital city; a vibrant business community yet surrounded by nature. At its heart is the Victoria Conference Centre – an exceptional experience for delegates and world-class support for planners.
Victoria Conference Centre
720 Douglas Street,
If you would like to sponsor this event, please download the Sponsorship Brochure for more information.
Fairmont Empress Hotel
If you need to make accommodation arrangements, the Fairmont Empress is offering a special conference rate of $169/night for Corporate reservations and $149/night for Government reservations. Please note that this room block ends January 12, 2018.
Please contact the hotel directly at (250) 384-8111 to book a room or book online using the following links:
Government Reservations – https://aws.passkey.com/go/privacyandsecurity2018
Corporate Reservations – https://aws.passkey.com/go/privacysecurityconfcorp2018
721 Government Street