2nd Annual Digital Economy Congress
"The Power and Future of the Internet"
Oct 9, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Advisory Board for the 2nd Annual Digital Economy Congress is pleased to announce that the Call for Papers is now open.
Subject matter experts working within the security, privacy, trade and technology communities are invited to submit papers on their area of expertise. Of particular interest are briefs on cutting-edge subjects and themes suitable for presentation in either a panel session or keynote address.
The internet and its resulting digital technologies have drastically altered the platforms of business, industry and government. These changes have created greater access for the individual and broken down pre-existing economic, social and educational barriers. The Digital Economy Congress was established to discuss and debate the effects this new economy is having on society as a whole.
The Congress offers in-depth training as well as unparalleled networking opportunities. Global leaders and subject matter experts will engage in keynote and panel discussions that offer solutions to the most pressing issues on the new digital economy.
Date: October 9-10th, 2014
Location: Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
2014 Conference Suggested Topics (not exhaustive):
- The Future of the Internet
- The Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Global Retail
- Digital Currency
- Critical Infrastructure
- Mobile Technology
- Social Media
All entries must be received by midnight of July 11th, 2014. Invited speakers will be notified by August 15th, 2014.
Submissions will be accepted electronically.
- Issue papers: An executive or management briefing on a prominent issue or aspect of information privacy or security.
- Case studies: Descriptions of a specific information privacy or security situation or incident, or research results. Names of organizations can be kept anonymous to maintain confidentiality if necessary.
- Research: Results or developments in cutting edge research on new information privacy and security technologies.
- Sociological/ Philosophical perspective: A candid and/or introspective look at the impacts of new technological developments on privacy, security, social consciousness, or social functioning.
Have Questions or Need More Information?
- For conference content, themes and agenda questions, please contact: email@example.com
- For venue and conference administration questions, please contact: Reboot Communications Ltd. at 1-250-388-6060, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sponsorship questions, please contact Reboot Communications Ltd. at 1-250-388-6060 or email@example.com
- Submissions will only be accepted electronically at: http://www.rebootcommunications.com/cfp/dec2014/callforpapersform.php