Oct 4, 2012 - Oct 5, 2012 The Westin Ottawa Hotel
On behalf of our conference advisory board, thank you to all of the delegates, speakers, sponsors, and moderators who attended the 3rd Annual Privacy, Access and Security Congress in Ottawa. This was without doubt the best Congress yet, and simply could not have been done without your support and participation.
Thanks to those of you who tweeted and posted about the event, ensuring that those who could not attend were kept in the loop! We will continue the conversations over the year and look forward to hearing more from you in the coming months.
Conference Survey (closes Oct.12th)
Your feedback is important to us as we continue to grow and expand this event. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts and suggestions by filling out this brief electronic survey.
Conference Speaker Presentations
A reminder that conference presentations will be available on-line within a week of the conference ending. You will find them at: http://www.rebootcommunications.com/ottawaps2012presentations/
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you in Ottawa in 2013 for the 4th Annual Privacy, Access and Security Congress. Dates for next year will be announced shortly.
- Responding to Cyber Threats of Tomorrow
- Privacy Breaches
- Open Government
- Governance and Accountability
- Social Media and Security
- Cross Border Data Flows: Multi National Cloud Environments
- Identity Management and Privacy in a Common Service Delivery Model
A reminder that the Congress qualifies for CPE credits for most professional associations (e.g.. IAPP, (ISC)2, CAPAPA and ISACA)
This program can be applied towards 9 of the 12 hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada. Please note that this program is not accredited for Professionalism hours or for the New Member Requirement.
2012 Conference Advisory Board
(From the Chief Information Officer Branch, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat)
- Pierre Boucher, Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Colleen D’Iorio, Executive Director, Security
|Regular registration (after Sept. 7, 2012)|
|Public Sector||$650.00 CAD (plus HST)|
|Private Sector||$875.00 CAD (plus HST)|
|Student Rate||$250.00 CAD (plus HST)|
Registration Fees Include:
- 2 plated lunches
- All coffee breaks
- Conference reception
- All keynotes, plenaries, panel sessions and business breakouts
- Access to exhibit hall
- Conference portfolio
- Conference materials
- On-line access to presentations post-event
2012 Industry Advisory Board:
- Shawn Cruise, Director, Public Sector Canada, Adobe
- Grant Lecky, National Chair, Canadian Security Partners’ Forum (CSPF)
- Ashley Lukeeram, Sr. Account Manager, Symantec (Canada)
- Amanda Maltby, Chief Privacy Officer, Canada Post
- Suzanne Morin, Assistant General Counsel – Privacy, Research In Motion Limited
- Brian O’Higgins, President, Brian O’Higgins and Associates
- Winn Schwartau, Author, Speaker, Security Theorist
- Sheldon Shaw, Director of Business Development, Bell
- Roger Tremblay, Sr IT Security Consultant
- Fiaaz Walji, Sr. Director, Websense Canada Inc.
- Don Williams, Business Development Director, Justice & Public Safety, Sierra Systems